Sunday, May 31, 2009

Silver Kettle


Do you want some tea? :)
I honestly thought I would not be able to complete this shading exercise for Cindy Wider´s online course! "No way!" I though... But, voilá! Here it is with my best effort! It´s incredible how, during the drawing and shading process, I always doubt myself. But then, I just go ahead with it putting aside all the negative thoughts and I just can´t believe my eyes when I look at the final result! It´s indeed a great feeling when you do create something... I am loving my art learning journey!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sonia... Well done. It is very hard to do metal.. Great job.

    Glad you are loving your art..I know that feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Doreen! I always find encouragement in works like yours. You create such wonderful drawings and paintings that you make me wish to also learn how to do it! :)
    Big hug,
    Sonia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. most excellent job Sonia..great metal feel to it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, dear Kay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, Audrius! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sonia,
    These shading drawings of yours are incredibly well done. Your teacher better like them. This kettle is amazing.
    Thanks for the comments on my blog as well.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for visiting and for the wonderful and kind comment, Lori! Truly appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete